We reserve the right to update and revise these Shipping Policy and Guidelines without prior notice to reflect changes in our policies, services and/or in response to our customers' feedback. When we do make changes to this Policy we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this Policy. Please make sure that you review it frequently as anytime you place an order with Print Peppermint LLC ® the current Shipping Policy and Guidelines will apply. Print Peppermint LLC ® ships all packages via UPS. Our standard shipping level is UPS Ground, but you may elect to use an alternative method of UPS shipping during the ordering process. Our shipping charges are based on the rates charged by UPS as they may vary from time to time. Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge. Please contact our shipping department for more information regarding Saturday shipping. All orders are shipped FOB shipping point, which means ownership and risk of loss transfers to you once we deliver the print products to our shipping carrier. Unfortunately, we cannot use a customer's personal account with UPS or any other carrier. The estimated delivery time for any given shipment will vary according to the method of shipping you choose and/or by your location. Please note that although we make an effort to meet the estimated delivery times, because we use a third party shipping service we are not able to guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If you have time sensitive materials, please make sure you allow sufficient time to receive your order. We have production sites located across the U.S. and your job will generally be allocated to provide the most efficient shipping based on your chosen delivery location. Certain product offerings, however, require production at a specific production site and the shipping time and charges will be calculated based on that location. For UPS Ground shipments being made to a delivery point within the United States, you can use our Shipping Maps to estimate your package arrival from the time of shipment. Select the Shipping Map that corresponds to the production site you are provided with at the time of your order. Please Note: these Shipping Maps only provide you with an estimate of the delivery date; we do not guarantee delivery on the date indicated. Also, when estimating your package arrival, the timeframe denoted on the Shipping Maps does NOT include the day of pickup by the carrier or the order turnaround time. If you select a shipping service level other than UPS Ground the delivery date will correspond to the service level chosen. Again, the delivery date does not include the day of pickup. If you select 3 Day Select, 2nd Air Day, Next Day Air, or some other UPS special delivery level (or their equivalent) this means that UPS is guaranteeing its shipping service within the time period selected. Note that only these special ￼accelerated shipping services are guaranteed by UPS within the UPS time frames given. UPS Ground is NOT guaranteed to deliver within the estimated arrival time. Your estimated shipping time is in addition to the order turnaround time you selected during the order process. Add the turnaround time and estimated shipping time together to estimate the actual delivery date. Click here for the turnaround time choices. If you have dated or time sensitive material please plan accordingly; leave plenty of time to receive your order. We strongly suggest that in such circumstances you do not rely on UPS Ground delivery. Print Peppermint LLC ® will ship to a destination outside of the United States; however, it may be necessary to separately estimate the shipping method and costs. You may be able to enter the destination in order to receive an estimate of the shipping costs, but you should contact Print Peppermint LLC ® (or UPS) to receive an estimate of the shipping time involved. All pricing for international shipments is in U.S. dollars. Our pricing includes product and shipping costs only; customs duties and other costs incurred as a result of international shipping are in addition to our costs and you are separately responsible for these costs. We reserve the right to refuse to ship to certain international locations. Please contact our Shipping Department for more information regarding international shipping. We reserve the right to change the site initially allocated to the production of your order. (For example, equipment failure, natural disaster or order volumes may impact our production capacity requirements necessitating a change in site). Should this happen, you may be informed by email and it may impact your estimated shipping time, etc. You can check our shipping maps for the estimated transit time from the new production site. Our shipping process cannot generally accommodate the aggregation of multiple print orders for shipping purposes; each discrete product ordered will be shipped separately, will require a separate shipping charge, will have its own estimated shipping time, and may arrive on a different date to other products you have ordered. If you are ordering multiple products, it is possible that these may also require different production sites and the estimated shipping time may vary for each separate product. If the receipt of multiple products is time sensitive please plan accordingly as we cannot guaranty that multiple product orders will be received on the same delivery date. Limited Group Shipping For certain limited product lines we are able to consolidate multiple orders for group shipping.
- The following rules apply to group shipping orders:
- Orders must all be placed at the same time;
- Maximum run size per order;
- Group shipping must be designated at time of order;
- All orders must be same product type;
- All orders must have same turnaround time (NOTE: Same day turnaround is not available on group shipping);
- Each order must be for the same quantity (e.g., 1,000 business cards);
- Order must go to same address;
- Order must have same contact person.
- Choosing group shipping may add at least one day to your chosen turnaround time. Please factor this into you order time.
- If one or more jobs in the group of orders designated for group shipping is delayed, for any reason, all jobs within the same group will be held and delayed until all jobs are complete. We recommend that you do not choose group shipping for any job that has a time sensitive deadline.
- The due date for all jobs designated for group shipping will be determined by the time of the final approval of the last approved job within the group. If an order for six jobs is placed on a Monday and they are designated for group shipping, but one or more of the jobs are not approved until Wednesday, then the turnaround time and due date will be calculated as if all jobs were approved on Wednesday.
- Once a group of orders has been designated for group shipping we cannot release any part of the order from the group for an alternative mode of shipping (earlier or later).