What are the correct Canva export settings for high quality prints?
"Using Canva to export your design for high quality prints is a breeze! To get the best results, we suggest you follow these steps:
- Click on the "Share" button in the top right corner of the Canva window.
- Then select "Download".
- From there, in the "File Type" dropdown menu, select "PDF Print".
- It's recommended that you check the box to include "Crop Marks and Bleeds" as this will make sure any printer can easily cut to size and shape with precision.
- It's also important to make sure that the "Flatten PDF" checkbox is left unchecked.
- If you have access to the premium version of Canva, then it would be wise to choose CMYK for your color mode. However if not, don't worry as we can easily optimize your colors during our pre-press process.
With these helpful tips combined, you'll be sure to have a high-quality print every time!