What is: Rob-off ?

There are two meaning to this word;
The ink that smears or stains the finger as no result of the ink on the printed sheet not been properly, though sufficiently dried.
An ink that goes off the cover during the transfer of printed materials or during the shipping process. It is also known as scuffing.

Back to blog